Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
In order to obtain this qualification, you need to have successfully achieved competency (CA) in 21 courses, 16 core units and 5 elective units.
All courses listed may not be available each semester.
Your four digit section code is made up by:
- "D" for Diploma, followed by
- Two numbers for the year in which you enrolled, eg. “16”, 17, etc;
- The last letter indicates whether you:
- commenced studies in February (“F”)
- or in July (“J”)
- or are in possession of the Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice (“C”)
- D16F means you commenced studies in the Diploma of Remedial Massage in February of 2016 and
- D16C, means you commenced studies in the Diploma of Remedial Massage in February of 2016 and you are in possession of the Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice.
|Course Title||Nominal Hours||Course Code||Campus|
|Monitor and manage small business operations (BSBSMB405)||45||BUSM7985C||City Campus|
|Address the needs of people with chronic disease (CHCCCS001)||75||SPRT5107C||City Campus|
|Promote functional movement capacity (SISFFIT018)||30||SPRT5108C||City Campus|
|Confirm physical health status (HLTAAP002)||90||NURS5362C||City Campus|
|Adapt remedial massage practice for athletes (HLTMSG007)||60||SPRT5109C||City Campus|