Diploma of Business (Public Relations)Apply
Steps to apply
1. Check that you meet the entry requirements. Consider English language and academic requirements, prerequisites and selection tasks.
If you don’t meet the entry requirements, check whether there are any pathway opportunities available.
2. Collect your required documents:
certified copies of academic transcripts from all qualifications undertaken (must list subjects undertaken and grades achieved on official paper/letterhead of the institution)
certified copies of all graduation certificates (in both original language and in English)
evidence of English language proficiency
add supporting documents listed in the entry requirements section:
- Copy of your passport if available
- English translations of all documents
- Syllabus (if applying for credit)
- Resumé or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Personal statement
- References from employers
- Letter from scholarship provider
- Folio (check program entry requirements for details).
- Pre-selection Kit (check program entry requirements for details)
- Research proposal with two research supervisors names and list of prior research publications (for Master by research and PhD program applications only)
Find out more about how to prepare required documents
3. Submit your application yourself or use a registered RMIT representative in your country.
An application fee may apply.
You will need to pay an application fee if you are from one of these countries classified as high risk.
Find out more about How to apply.
Start your application
This program is not currently open for applications
Apply direct to RMIT
Submit your application online.
Apply online direct to RMIT.
Apply through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC).
Current and recent RMIT students
If you are an RMIT student, or have been enrolled at RMIT in the current or previous calendar year, submit your application online.
Online study applicants
This program has the option to study fully online.
Start your PhD or Masters by Research application.
Contact the School
You can apply for this program directly to the relevant RMIT school.
Advanced standing only
Apply online direct to RMIT. You must have approved prior studies to be eligible for this program. Contact the School for more information.
Current RMIT students - advanced standing only
Apply as a current student through myRMIT. You must have approved prior studies to be eligible for this program. Contact the School for more information.
Sorry, this program is not available for local applicants. Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Apply for on-campus study via the online application system for international students.
New offshore international applicants
Apply for online study as an offshore International student.
International students currently studying an Australian Year 12 (in Australia or overseas) or International Baccalaureate (in Australia or New Zealand) apply via the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC).
Study fully online
This program is delivered fully online and does not qualify for an Australian Student Visa.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more infomation.
Contact Info Corner to discuss your options.
Need help? Contact us to discuss your study options.
Semester 1, 2019
Semester 1, 2019
Semester 1 commences on 4 March 2019.
We suggest you apply at least three months before your program starts so that you have enough time to obtain your student visa.