RMIT offers you a variety of learning and teaching approaches including lectures, seminars, presentations and group discussions.
You will learn through:
- classes on the City Campus that are designed to provide interaction, discussion and development of ideas and skills
- specialist guest speakers to provide insights into current workplace practices
- extensive online resources and support of both the content areas and the study skills to support learning
- both group and individual opportunities for learning and assessment
- support for students to develop language, literacy and numeracy skills required to succeed in the program
- assessments that are designed to prepare you for work-ready performance and/or further study
The curriculum will enable you to gain skills and knowledge that are directly applicable to workplace practices.
Assessment tasks will include:
- individual and group presentations
- demonstration of practical skills in a range of formats including simulations
- written reflections