Applications for RMIT Extension studies for 2020 will commence from 11 August 2019.
At RMIT you’ll learn in state of the art facilities from expert academics working at the forefront of their professions. You will experience university life and have access to the outstanding support services available to you as an RMIT student.
All successfully completed RMIT Extension courses can be used as credit towards your eligible undergraduate studies at RMIT. This means you can choose whether you finish your undergraduate studies earlier, reduce your study load or take up exchange and internship opportunities and still finish your degree at the same time as your friends!
Many of our RMIT Extension programs are offered both on campus and online. If you live regionally - or can’t make it onto campus - you can make RMIT Extension work to your timetable.
The RMIT Extension program is accredited by the Victorian Curriculum and Assessments Authority as part of their Higher Education Studies program.
How to apply
- Research the available programs here.
- Check your eligibility against the Entry Requirements.
- Speak to your secondary school about your goals and seek their advice and support.
- Speak to your parent or guardian about your goals and seek their advice and support.
- Consider the impact of the additional workload, including travel time and your timetable.
- Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for answers.
You need the following documents to apply:
- Completed School and Parent Endorsement Form.
- Year 11 report (Semester 1).
- Year 11 report (Semester 2)*.
- Units 3 & 4 results*.
- VASS full details report (obtain from your secondary school).
- Copy of your birth certificate or passport (with VISA label if applicable).
*Year 11 (semester 2) results and units 3 & 4 results will not be required until December 2018.
Apply direct to RMIT.
RMIT charges no fees for RMIT Extension courses.
For more information or to register your interest, email email@example.com.