RMIT International Excellence Scholarship provides financial assistance to 36 outstanding international students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate in 2019
Value and duration
20% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- have a full offer and enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019:
Students with citizenship and country submission of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Pakistan do not need to apply this scholarship, they would be assessed under the Future Leaders Scholarship
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- If you are successful in being offered the scholarship, you will receive a notification two to four weeks after your offer to study at RMIT
Applications are now closed.
Semester 1 2019: 15 January 2019
Semester 2 2019: 31 May 2019
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be used for the intake you have been offered it for.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement or video.
- You must maintain a GPA of 2.5 / 4.0 throughout your studies.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
For full terms and conditions, please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 2260