If you are an international student currently living and studying in an institution interstate but wish to move to Melbourne, the Relocation and Experience Melbourne Scholarship may provide support for your move to Melbourne.
Value and duration
The value of the scholarship is AU$2,000 as a one-off payment
The scholarship is made up of:
- AU$1000 will be transferred into student’s bank account after census date
- AU$250 MYKI card
- AU$500 Visa/Mastercard Prepaid Card
- AU$250 worth miscellaneous vouchers for food, drink and tours around Melbourne
Number of scholarships available
Up to 10 scholarships.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student currently living and studying in an institution interstate (within Australia)
- be applying onshore (in Australia)
- commence in Semester 2 2019
- enrol in one of the following:
- Associate degree
- Bachelor degree
- Masters by coursework
- Graduate certificate
- Graduate diploma
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Applications are now closed.
19 July 2019
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in Semester 2 2019.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients for marketing purposes.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are not eligible.
- The scholarship must be repaid to RMIT if the enrolment is cancelled for non-approved reasons.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 2260