College of Business Vocational Education to Higher Education credit maps.
If you have completed an RMIT College of Business Vocational Education program and you are continuing your studies into a RMIT College of Business Higher Education program, you will be eligible to receive advanced standing for approved courses. This agreement is for RMIT Business Vocational Education program graduates commencing their RMIT College of Business Higher Education program only and may be subject to change.
For your convenience advanced standing maps have been created which show the credits you are eligible to receive. Links to the maps for each eligible RMIT College of Business Higher Education program are provided below. Please make sure you do not enrol into the courses that are marked as approved credits.
It is important to note:
- The vocational education Diploma of Financial Services program is under assessment for credits into higher education bachelor programs.
- When referring to these maps ensure the VE Program Code matches the program you completed i.e. Advanced Diploma Accounting (Code: C6148). Any completions prior to 2016 please refer to RMIT Connect.
- You do not need to complete a Credit Transfer and Higher Education Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form. The credits that you are eligible to receive according to the Advanced Standing agreement will be completed on your behalf via an internal process. If after your commencing semester’s census date you notice that your credits have not been added, please contact RMIT Connect.
Vocational Education and Higher Education advanced standing maps
- BP324 Bachelor of Business (Digital Business)
- BP254 Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- BP255 Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- BP217 Bachelor of Business (Management)
- BP252 Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- BP251 Bachelor of Business (Economics and Finance)
- BP030 Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship)
- BP276 Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
- BP308 Bachelor of Business (Information Systems)
- BP253 Bachelor of Business (International Business)
- BP129 Bachelor of Business (Professional Accountancy)
- BP143 Bachelor of Business Logistics and Supply Chain Management Applied
- BP141 Bachelor of Business (Marketing) Applied
- BP134 Bachelor of Business (Economics and Finance)
- BP138 Bachelor of Business (Information Systems) Applied
- BP027 Bachelor of Business (International Business) Applied
- BP313 Double Degree in Financial Planning and Accountancy
- BP314 Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning)
- AD010 Associate Degree in Business
It is your responsibility to ensure you are enrolled correctly (refer to the Statement of student responsibilities).
If you have commenced your RMIT College of Business Higher Education program prior to this semester and your advanced standing has not been reflected on your academic history, please contact Business Central via RMIT Connect.
If you have completed other RMIT Vocational Education programs or TAFE programs from other institutions, you will need to submit a Credit Transfer and Higher Education Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form (available from Student forms) along with supporting documentation to RMITConnect.