RMIT University offers a limited number of Postgraduate Research Equity Places for students from designated equity groups.
You can apply for a Postgraduate Research Equity Place if you are:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen,
- an Australian Permanent Resident, or
- an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa holder.
There are three eligibility categories that apply to these equity places are:
- Category 1: People experiencing financial disadvantage
- Category 2: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Category 3: Disability or long-term medical condition
How to apply
Apply here for PREP.