Learn about the entry requirements you must satisfy to study at RMIT.
When you apply to RMIT you may be required to satisfy up to three types of entry requirements, which are explained below.
1. University entry requirements
RMIT admits students on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to succeed.
Minimum entry requirements are set for each level of study and include:
- the minimum age requirement
- the minimum English language requirement, and
- the academic entry requirements (shown below by level of study):
2. Program entry requirements
Every RMIT program has its own specific set of entry requirements.
Some programs require you to complete a selection task as part of your program application.