Start here if you're looking for a place to live or advice on your rights.

Need somewhere to live?

1) Consider where you are studying.

Read about the suburbs that might suit you near campus, including access to public transport.

2) Then choose the type of accommodation that suits you.

There are a range of long-term and more temporary options available, depending on your requirements and budget.

If you are an international student, here are more options.

Remember that, if you are under 18 years of age, you can only live in approved accommodation as a condition of your student visa.

Need to move house?

Whether you are moving in or moving out, check out this information: it could save you money and time!